The Expert Contributor Program is a unique and one-of-a-kind program that allows all types of multifamily real estate professionals to contribute original content to be considered for publication on MultifamilyCashin.com.
The program allows industry professionals to get a word out there about themselves and their business through contributing their expertise to our constantly growing community of multifamily real estate investors, professionals and vendors.
Through this process, content contributors are able to position themselves as go-to industry experts, which ultimately might lead to new partnerships, more clients and other lucrative opportunities.
Thousands of users come to our platform for valid and accurate information on various multifamily real estate subject matters. Ability to become a source of that information by answering our users’ questions and concerns as well as providing proven solutions, establishes you a thought-after industry expert. Industry expert positioning status makes your potential customers come to you to seek out your expertise instead of you desperately chasing them around.
Ability to be seen by thousands of industry professionals helps build brand awareness for you as a professional as well as for your company. Over time, as you keep contributing more content and are being seen by more and more users, your brand awareness will grow and strengthen within the industry.
Each of your contributed pieces of content will be linked to your business profile on MultifamilyCashin.com. Our users will be able to learn more about you and your company, and potentially contact you regarding your services. We also allow one link to your company’s website, which will help drive a targeted traffic to your site.
Every single piece of content prior to publishing on our platform goes through a series of highly-skilled, in-house specialists such as editors, copy-writers, trend analysts, SEO experts, marketers, etc. This guarantees that the final copy of your content will receive maximum exposure whether it is through our internal channels such as newsletters, social media accounts, RSS feeds, etc or external channels such as search engines, press releases, media coverage, etc.
Since our users are all, in one way or another, involved in multifamily real estate industry, you will have a chance to get acquainted with new people from the industry and build long-lasting relationships that might take your business to a completely different level.
Finally, an ability to educate, instruct and guide someone to help them solve their problem or make more educated decision that potentially can improve their business and positively impact their lives – is an honorable deed. As an expert in your field, you possess the necessary knowledge that you can put in use to better someone else’s experience, business or life and make this world a better place for all!
Our Expert Contributor Program is strictly reserved for professionals who actively and successfully conduct business within the multifamily real estate industry. In other words, if you’re an experienced multifamily real estate agent, broker, lender, property manager, appraiser or any other professional who has been actively and successfully doing business within the multifamily real estate industry, you might qualify for our program.
Here are some criteria we’ll be looking at while determining whether or not to accept you into our Expert Contributor Program:
- Recognition by a reputable source regarding your business/experience/contribution in the multifamily real estate space.
- Successful operation of your own multifamily real estate-related business or of the organization you are employed by.
- Possession of appropriate credentials issued by accredited and reputable institution.
- Amount of years you have been actively working in the multifamily real estate space.
- Proven track record in your particular area of multifamily real estate.
- Multifamily real estate sales agents/brokers
- Multifamily real estate lease agents/brokers
- Multifamily real estate financing lenders/brokers
- Multifamily real estate insurance agents/brokers
- Multifamily real estate photographers
- Multifamily real estate attorneys
- Multifamily real estate investors
- Multifamily property managers
- Multifamily structural engineers
- Multifamily property tax consultants
- Multifamily real estate inspectors
- Multifamily real estate appraisers
- Multifamily property architects
- Multifamily property surveyors
- Multifamily due diligence experts
- 1031 exchange specialists
- The copy must contain at least 1,000 words.
- The copy must be 100% unique and not be published anywhere else on or off-line.
- The copy must be created exclusively for MultifamilyCashin.com and never be published anywhere else on or off-line.
- The copy must be based on your own experiences and supplemented by research and/or references to third-party sources, where appropriate.
- The copy must provide a solution to readers concerns or questions. In other words, after reading your content, a reader should not continue to seek additional resources to answer their questions and/or concerns.
- The copy must convey a credible, authoritative and unique perspective that includes an actionable advice for readers to be able to take the steps/advice detailed in your content and implement it immediately.
- The copy must be submitted either by sharing it via Google Docs or in a Microsoft Word file.
- The video content must include at least 1,000 words (this is approximately equal to 7 minutes of video recording).
- The video content must be 100% unique and not be published anywhere else online.
- The video content must be created exclusively for MultifamilyCashin.com and never be published anywhere else.
- The video content should not showcase the contributor’s or any other party’s branding (except for the one of MultifamilyCashin.com) or contain any self-promotion. We will introduce the contributor and their business to our audience ourselves, in a reasonable way.
- The video content must be based on your own experiences and supplemented by research and/or references to third-party sources, where appropriate.
- The video content must provide a solution to readers concerns or questions. In other words, after watching your video, a viewer should not continue to seek additional resources to answer their questions and/or concerns.
- The video content must convey a credible, authoritative and unique perspective that includes an actionable advice for viewers to be able to take the steps/advice detailed in your video and implement it immediately.
- The video content must be submitted in an mp4 format.